|Season 4, Episode 10|
|Air date||January 21, 2007|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Roger Christiansen|
My Dinner with Bobo
Josh Is Done
Tree House is the tenth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on January 21, 2007.
After a model rocket explodes in their neighbor's tree house, Drake, Josh, and Megan are forced to rebuild the tree house before Drake and Josh can go on a double date with two twin girls. But Drake forgets to cut the door out before Josh reattaches the last wall, trapping themselves inside. Megan refuses to let them out as she is angry that they made her miss her friend Janie's birthday party. She also decides to make them miss their dates and decides to give their double date to Craig and Eric on purpose.
- Drake Bell as Drake Parker
- Josh Peck as Josh Nichols
- Nancy Sullivan as Audrey Parker-Nichols
- Jonathan Goldstein as Walter Nichols
- Miranda Cosgrove as Megan Parker
- Matthew J. Evans as Robbie
- Alec Medlock as Craig Ramirez
- Scott Halberstadt as Eric Blonowitz
- Drake and Josh spend the majority of this episode in one location for once, like in The Wedding.
- This is the first episode where Megan gets disciplined by Audrey and Walter, although this was for helping the boys build the rocket that destroyed the tree-house and she doesn't get disciplined for leaving them trapped in the tree-house.
- Deleted Scene (in the ending credits): Drake and Josh lie in the overturned tree-house naming adjectives to describe their predicament.
- This marks the first appearance of Robbie.
- This marks the only appearances of Robbie's parents.
- Running gags involve Megan refusing to let the boys out of the tree-house and Drake continuously pronouncing the word "cone" as "con" and not accepting Josh's frustrating corrections.
- The events of this episode were mentioned in Steered Straight.
- The scene where Drake finds out that he cannot get out of the tree house due to the fact that he drew a door on the tree-house with a marker has become a YouTube meme depicting the duo being trapped in random places.
- During the intro where the episode begins, Drake mentions he had his mouth full of pickle chips, he could've been referring to I Love Sushi where both him and Josh had both their mouths full of nachos.
- Megan could have easily gotten in trouble for leaving Drake and Josh in the tree house all day, and Drake could have as well for being incompetent. If Audrey and Walter came home later that night, they would have needed to know where Drake and Josh were, why the tree house was not finished during the day, and how Drake and Josh got trapped in; Drake and Josh would have told their parents about Megan leaving them in the tree house if they eventually got out, and Josh could have told his parents about Drake getting himself, and Josh trapped inside, and if Robbie's family knew about the tree-house collapsing, Robbie, and his parents would have forced Megan, and Drake to re-build that tree-house again, and they (Drake, and Megan) could have gotten possibly grounded for all the trouble they both caused.
- This episode is similar to Kenan & Kel's "Fenced In" episode. Since in both episodes Kenan and Kel, like Drake and Josh, had movie dates, however, Drake and Josh went to eat with their dates, while Kenan and Kel went to see a movie. And they are also trapped, only that Kenan and Kel are trapped in a metal fence because Kel dropped a yo-yo out of it. Another difference is that in the end Kenan and Kel if they manage to go to their dates, only with the bars over them.
- It is unknown how Drake and Josh got out of the treehouse after the events of this episode. It is likely that someone eventually found them and rescued them.
- When Drake and Josh are trapped in the tree-house starving, Drake says he wishes he could have an "Inside out Burger". This is clearly a reference to the popular west coast burger chain restaurant: "In 'n' Out Burger".
- In Believe Me, Brother, Josh claimed that he was afraid of squirrels. Yet he tries to attach a note to one in this episode. Unless he got over his fear between episodes.
- Megan throws lemonade on Drake and splashes him with it just because him and Josh made her miss Janie's birthday party and you can see that the juice is on his face and his shirt but when he says "don't touch the power saw" all the lemonade juice on him is gone, and he never had any lemonade stain on his shirt either.
- Even though Megan leaves Drake and Josh stuck in the tree house all day, they start building the tree house in the morning until the afternoon and Drake says their dates are in 2 hours, he mentions that in the daytime but then it's night and he says that their dates are on their way to the movie theater to meet them which he mentions at nighttime, it may have already been 2 hours which is a long time ago so they could've missed their dates by now and left a little while ago then they're dates call their house and say that they were supposed to meet their twin dates 45 minutes ago so it's impossible their dates would still go on all day even though Drake and Josh didn't make it.