|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air date||October 22, 2005|
|Written by||Eric Friedman|
|Directed by||Steve Hoefer|
Drake & Josh Go Hollywood
Sheep Thrills is the eleventh episode of the third season of Drake & Josh.
Megan talks Drake and Josh into temporarily babysitting her newly adopted sheep while she thinks of a way to explain this to their parents. She does this by promising not to pull any pranks on them for 3 months. But when the sheep gives birth to a baby lamb on Drake's bed, Drake and Josh must then hide the sheep from their parents while Megan is at oboe practice. They are unsuccessful to which the brothers try to tell their parents it was Megan's fault, but they do not believe them and ground them for a month. On the night of the last day they're grounded, they went down into the garage to find Megan with a zebra.
- Drake Bell as Drake Parker
- Josh Peck as Josh Nichols
- Nancy Sullivan as Audrey Parker-Nichols
- Jonathan Goldstein as Walter Nichols
- Miranda Cosgrove as Megan Parker
- Roark Critchlow as Dr. Jeff Glazer
- If you go on www.thesheepstore.com, it will redirect you to iCarly.com.
- Megan technically broke her promise and lied about pulling pranks for 3 months on Drake and Josh by pretending to act surprised when she noticed Ba-a-a-a-ab and is still continuing with her pranks on them no matter what.
- The episode’s title is a pun off of the term "Cheap Thrills".
- It is unknown how Megan got the zebra.
- This was the last episode to air in 2005.
- When Dr. Jeff Glazer entered the house and Josh shut the door, it was shown to be open a few seconds later without anyone touching it. Moments after that, it was shut again.
- When Drake and Josh's parents find the sheep in their room, the lamb that Drake is holding repeatedly changes position. In one shot it is facing left, the next it's facing right, the left again. This happens several times throughout the scene.
- When Josh breaks the lamp by throwing an avocado at it, Audrey checks the lamp out and you can see that the lamp stand is completely fine and not broken but in the next scene where Drake and Josh sneak upstairs with Ba-a-a-a-ab and Walter arriving to ask Audrey where Josh is, the lamp stand is broken and smashed.
- After Drake brushes his teeth at the end of the episode, he uses Mountain Fizz to rinse with instead of water. Due to this, he can still get cavities.
- At the end of the episode, the calendar has a bunch of days crossed out for every day that Drake and Josh have been grounded. However, in the scene when Audrey and Walter are grounding them, you can see on the calendar behind them that there are already many days crossed out.