- "Well, FRUITY-DOOTY-DOO!"
- ―Crazy Steve
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||March 28, 2004|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Virgil Fabian|
Movie Job is the third episode of the second season of Drake & Josh.
However, Drake obtains more credit for work despite his laziness and Josh being more competent. Adored by The Premiere's boss, Helen, she plans to promote Drake to assistant manager, much to Josh's dismay. Josh attempts to impress Helen, but his efforts end in fiasco. Drake begins to see how much the job means to Josh and takes the blame. Helen is reluctant but she lets Drake go.
- Drake Bell as Drake Parker
- Josh Peck as Josh Nichols
- Nancy Sullivan as Audrey Parker-Nichols (cameo in the ending credits)
- Jonathan Goldstein as Walter Nichols
- Miranda Cosgrove as Megan Parker
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Helen Dubois
- Jerry Trainor as Crazy Steve
- Wayne Thomas Yorke as Plumber
- Minka Kelly as Stacy
- Rachel Martinez as Nancy
- This is the first episode of the series without an innuendo.
- The Empress Strikes Back is a parody of Star Wars: Episode VI – The Empire Strikes Back.
- Premiere Theater is a parody of Camino Real Cinemas.
- This episode marks the first debut of Josh's main job for the entire series.
- This also marks the debut of Crazy Steve.
- Despite Drake being fired at the end of the episode, Helen decides to let him be more than welcome to come back to the theater whenever he wants to.
- This is the only time in the series that Drake works at the Premiere theater.
- This is one of the few (if not only) times that Helen favors Josh over Drake.
- Audrey only appears in a cameo in the ending credits.
- The iBot is a parody of the iPod, but in Drake & Josh Go Hollywood, the G-O is supposed to be a parody of the iPod. Also, in Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious, and Sam & Cat (other shows created by Dan Schneider), the parody of Apple Products (i Pods are Apple products) are Pear Products and i Bots or G-Os would be Pear Pods.
- Drake said that he didn't like ketchup on a hot dog but at the beginning of The Wedding, he is about to put ketchup on his hot dog. However, he may have changed his mind about not liking it.
- Drake said Josh's stereo is in Wisconsin but in other episodes, the stereo is back in their room, Drake and Josh may have got their stereo back from Wisconsin or they could've got another one but they got the exact same radio.
- Crazy Steve quits his job at the movie theater but he's back at the movie theater again in other episodes, he may have decided to get his job back but it's unlikely how he just gets it back because it's impossible to get your old job back when you quit and sometimes an employer doesn't allow the same guy to come back so if Crazy Steve were to get his job back he would have to apply for a different position.
- Drake most likely would have lost his job since Helen knew he sold Megan and her friends tickets to a PG-13 movie. However she bought his lie about Megan and her friends being Norwegian, and he could have told Helen that she's his sister.