|Mindy Loves Josh|
|Season 4, Episode 4|
|Air date||October 22, 2006|
|Written by||Arthur Gradstein|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
Who's Got Game?
Mindy Loves Josh is the fourth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh.
Josh and Mindy are working together, and when Mindy leaves, she says "I love you" to Josh. After telling Mindy that he is not sure of his feelings towards her, he finds out from Drake that Mindy may have only said that to distract him from beating her in the Regional Science Fair.
Meanwhile, Megan seeks revenge on Drake after he eats her cookie: she discovers a fictional disease that turns the hands and feet a sickly greenish color, and she dyes Drake's hands and feet green to make him believe he has the disease, making him suffer a disgusting cure, only though, while he is in the middle of it, she spills the beans.
- Drake Bell as Drake Parker
- Josh Peck as Josh Nichols
- Nancy Sullivan as Audrey Parker-Nichols (credits only)
- Miranda Cosgrove as Megan Parker
- Allison Scagliotti as Mindy Crenshaw
- Paul Rust as Ethan
- Calvin Dean as Coach Edwards
- Lou George as Mr. Farrow
- Lazarus Jackson as Painter
- Walter is absent in this episode.
- This episode aired one year after Sheep Thrills.
- This is the first time Drake ate something of Megan's (In this instance, her big cookie).
- Audrey only appears in the credits.
- The mentioned websites (skinillnesses.org and whatswrongwithmybody.com) redirect you to iCarly.com.
- Josh Peck made a reference to this episode in a Tweet on November 10, 2015 (his birthday), where Allison Scagliotti wished him happy birthday and Josh responded, "Thanks babe and see you in chemistry."
- When Josh slams the door in Mindy's face and she says he hit her nose; this also takes us back to when Drake slams the door in Eric's face also hitting him on the nose in the episode The Wedding.
- An internet meme came from a scene of this episode.
- Carly (who is also played by Miranda Cosgrove in both the 2007 and 2021 series) references the iconic meme in the iCarly (2021) episode "iFauxpologize" by saying the exact same words and using a soda can.
- In the scene where Megan sprays Drake's hands when he is sleeping, his right sleeve is not rolled up. But in the next scene, it's rolled up.
- It's possible that Drake raised his sleeve in order to wash his hands.
- Ethan was disqualified for doing a watermelon lamp two years in a row, but Josh did a big magnet last year in the last science fair (mentioned in Honor Council, seen in Mindy's Back), so Josh would have been disqualified as well, yet he did not.
- However, the judges seemed impressed by both of Josh's big magnets and they were probably not impressed with Ethan's first watermelon lamp.
- When Josh is about to leave their room, he slaps Drake. But you can see his hand made no contact with Drake at all.
- You can tell the marshmallows Drake is stacking at the beginning are glued together already, because they all stay when he holds only the top one.
- Mindy says that her nose was hurt when Josh slammed the door in her face. However, when Josh slams the door, you can clearly see that she moves away before the door closes.
- In the end credits, Drake shows up to the science fair, startling Josh. However, during the episode, while the science fair is happening, Drake is seemingly at home, attempting to cure his disease. Although it may be possible that Drake went to the school to see the science fair after Megan told him the truth.