|Age Group:||8 (Unaired Pilot)|
9-10 (season 1)
|Birthday:||May 14, 1995|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Alias:||Evil little girl (by Drake Parker and Josh Nichols)|
Demon (by Josh)
Devious Twisted Little Girl (by Drake)
Pranking Her Brothers
|Lives In:||Palmdale, California|
|Brothers:||Drake Parker (older brother)|
Josh Nichols (oldest step-brother)
|Mother:||Audrey Parker-Nichols (mother)|
|Father:||Dave Parker (father)|
Walter Nichols (step-father)
|Friends:||Drake Parker & Josh Nichols (sometimes)|
|Nemesis:||Drake Parker & Josh Nichols|
Mindy Crenshaw (formerly)
|Portrayed by:||Miranda Cosgrove|
|Last Appearance:||Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh|
Megan is a cruel girl who never gets tired of pranking her brothers. However, she is shown to be a good student, good friend and also helps other people. Sometimes, she acts like a five year old. She also acts innocently for her mother and step-father, and thus they think she is completely sweet and don't believe her brothers when they tell them what she does.
She was portrayed by Miranda Cosgrove, who later went on to star in another Nickelodeon sitcom, iCarly.
Megan is primarily mischievous and sarcastic most times, but she also helps other people when they are in need, like helping Drake and Josh get out of the jail in "The Gary Grill". Still, she loves to prank and "torture" the lives of her brothers and think of it as "her job". Megan also seems to not care if her brothers are happy or not when she pranks them.
Megan is also really good with machines and electronics, as she has a secret spying panel in her bedroom and a briefcase full of spy devices. It is never explained where or how she obtains her gadgets.
Megan was born on May 14, 1995 as the younger sister of Drake Parker (b. 1989), to Dave and Audrey Parker. At the beginning of the series, she and her brother are informed that Walter Nichols is to be their step-father, and Josh Nichols is to be their step-brother.
For most of the series, Megan is often the main source of misery for her brothers, either because she wants to or because they provoke her. Occasionally, she does help out when they are in need.
In one episode, Megan had a boyfriend. Due to her brothers being overly protective of her and sharing a dislike for her date, they try to break it off. At first, Megan is angry at them, but when she discovers that he is in fact, dating another girl as well, she breaks off the relationship, and forgives the brothers, but continues to bully them after.
Relationships with Other Characters
Drake Parker and Josh Nichols(Older Brothers)
Drake and Josh are Megan's older brothers and main (and actually, only) victims of pranking. She often calls her brothers "boobs" and likes to watch them fight or get punished. She also manages to get her brothers in trouble for her own misbehavior. Yet, she admits she loves them in "Megan's First Kiss", where Drake and Josh become protective of her. While she still pranks them, she did appreciate them looking out for her. The brothers also enjoy seeing Megan getting scared in "Alien Invasion".
Megan has a fine relationship with her mother. However, she hides her pranks towards Drake and Josh from her and Walter, so Audrey isn't aware of that and always believes what she says.
Megan seems to dislike Walter and thinks he is goofy, given the many times he's seen being so. On the other hand, he thinks Megan is cute and sweet, mentioning it in many episodes. Megan also calls him by his first name, like in "The Demonator" and episodes after that almost just like Drake. She seems to only respect Walter when he is punishing or yelling at the boys. It seems that he is slowly catching onto her misbehavior.
- She is the polar opposite to Carly Shay from "iCarly".
- Megan, along with Drake and Josh, appears in every episode in the series.
- Megan is similar to "Sam Puckett" from "iCarly" and Mindy Crenshaw.
- Miranda Cosgrove and Jerry Trainor do not interact in Drake and Josh or appear in any scenes together before "iCarly".
- Megan's favorite color is pink.
- Megan's favorite sport is lacrosse.
- Megan is wildly the most hated character in the entire series by fans for her needlessly mean-spirited treatment towards Drake and Josh, but never gets any comeuppance for it. There are several episodes (particularly in seasons 3 and 4; while 1-2 just had her do her more harmless pranks) in which Megan comes out of nowhere, just to give Drake and/or Josh unsatisfactory misery and give them no happy endings. "Peruvian Puff Pepper" (ironically unintentional, as pointed out by herself), "Sheep Thrills" (the ending), and "Tree House" are the most criticized episodes in the entire series that involve her torturing them and giving them unhappy endings.
- It is revealed in Sheep Thrills that Megan plays the oboe.
- She should be around Carly Shay's age since she was thirteen when the show ended and that's how old Carly was when iCarly first began.
- It is revealed in Drew & Jerry that she doesn't like root beer.
- It is revealed in The Great Doheny that she loves bunnies.
- She is 9-10 in Season 1, 10-11 in Season 2, 11-12 in Season 3, 12-13 in Season 4 and 14-15 in Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh.
- Her mom was 24 or 25 when she was pregnant with Megan.
- Megan's birthday is May 14th, makes her a Taurus♉.