|Megan's First Kiss|
|Season 4, Episode 15|
|Air date||April 7, 2007|
|Written by||George Doty IV|
|Directed by||Will Bardelli|
Battle of Panthatar
Megan's First Kiss is the fifteenth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh.
Megan's secretive behavior leads Drake and Josh to believe she is up to something evil. In the beginning, when Drake and Josh entered the living room, Megan abruptly ended her phone call pretending she was never on the phone. Also, Megan comes into their room while they are playing with their clackers and measures their necks with a tape measure and asks them what they are doing on Saturday. After spying on her (in disguise as Irish Jews) in The Premiere, it turns out that Megan has a boyfriend named Corey, whom she has been dating for 7 weeks, but they embarrass Corey, causing him to break up with Megan. The next day Walter talks to them about how the boys ruined their little sister's first relationship and they start to feel bad. To solve the problem, Drake and Josh apologize to Corey so he can go out with Megan again. This involved giving him their pants along with the alarm clock and the guitar.
However, when Josh goes to The Premiere to pick up his paycheck from his boss Helen, he sees Corey dating another girl, Monica (who he has been dating for a month). When Drake and Josh interrupt Megan's date, she says "I'm going to do such illegal things to them". Drake and Josh tell Megan the truth about Corey and about how he is dating Monica, and how Corey lied to Megan. Megan is angered by this, and proceeds to break up with Corey while Monica breaks up with Corey as well right after revealing the truth to Megan that she was once his girlfriend. Megan asks Drake and Josh to take her home and they agreed to it after they wanted to "teach Corey a lesson". However, Megan neglected to tell them that Corey knew kung fu and ends up beating Drake and Josh. In the end Megan did get her first, and second kiss. She kisses Drake and Josh on the cheek and says "I love you guys."
- Drake Bell as Drake Parker
- Josh Peck as Josh Nichols
- Jonathan Goldstein as Walter Nichols
- Miranda Cosgrove as Megan Parker
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Helen Dubois
- Jerry Trainor as Crazy Steve
- Christian Vandal as Corey
- Kelly Heyer as Monica
- Mateo Arias as Reggie
- Matt Newton as Deegan
- Stephen Keys as Movie Goer
- This is the only episode that premiered on a Saturday night in Season 4.
- Audrey is absent on this episode.
- Drake and Josh's disguises are of Hasidic Jews with Irish accents.
- This is one of the few episodes where Megan actually shows some genuine compassion for her brothers and they, in turn, show some compassion for her.
- Irony: This is the only episode where Megan doesn't play a prank on them or something similar, despite how suspicious they were.
- At this point, Megan goes to the lower school of Belleview High School which is for middle school students.
- This is the second time the inside of the Premiere theater is shown the first being Who's Got Game.
- A blooper of this episode, along with 2 blooper scenes from Football, can be seen in the Sam & Cat episode #BlooperEpisode.
- The Megan scream sound the same from the episode, Tree House.
- This is the last episode featuring Drake and Josh's school.
- In the cold open, one of Josh's french fry measurements has (Wow!!) written next to it, a possible allusion to the Wow! Signal
- The little hall monitor says that Drake and Josh need visitors passes being at their own school, then they tell him they go to it, then he tells them they go to the upper school because they're on the lower school, which is what the hall monitor meant by having visitors passes, and when he says upper school and lower school, it means that it has something to do with their ages because they're bigger than the other kids, and it could have something to do with the numbered floor they're on.
- How were Drake and Josh able to contact Monica (Corey's second girlfriend)? It might possibly be that they all ran into each other at school and the boys told Monica about Corey cheating on her.
- It is surprising that Drake and Josh were not kicked out of the screening area at the premiere for disrupting a movie both times they had done so.
- Josh mentioned Helen did not pay him the full amount he should get in his paycheck, and Helen said she only does this to save money. In reality, it is illegal for an employer to do this to any of their workers. In this case, Helen can be arrested and face immediate dismissal from her job.
- Despite the title of this episode, Megan and Corey do not kiss in the episode. They come close to doing so twice but are interrupted both times by Drake and Josh.
- Megan was actually kissed before. Drake and Drew kissed her at different times in Drew & Jerry.
- However, this may have been referring to a romantic kiss.
- Although it makes sense for the scene, nothing can be heard playing in the movie theater in the episode.
- Corey most likely should've been arrested for brutally beating Drake and Josh in the movie theater and given the fact that he is a minor would serve time in juvie, he may have gotten arrested off-screen.
- Drake and Josh apologize to Corey about embarrassing him and Megan and give him their pants, but in the next scene where Josh is at The Premiere getting his paycheck from Helen and rushing back home telling Drake everything about Corey having another girlfriend, Drake and Josh look like they're wearing their same pants from before.
- It's possible that Corey gave them their pants back.