|Birthday:||February 3, 1970|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Lives In:||Lancaster, California|
|Friends:||Drake Parker(best friend)|
|Nemesis:||Josh Nichols (sometimes)|
|Employment:||The Premiere Manager|
Talk Show Host. (Game Shakers)
|Portrayed by:||Yvette Nicole Brown|
Frances Callier (Little Diva)
|First Appearance:||Movie Job|
|Last Appearance:||Dance Contest (series)|
Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh (Drake & Josh)
Helen is a strict hardworking woman who is never afraid to tell people whatever comes to her mind which means she can be harsh on her employees, especially Josh. Yet, she loves Drake and has some kind of relationship with Gavin. She is shown to be very shallow, apparently judging people solely on their appearance, when Josh lost weight and became more attractive she started treating him noticeably better much like she does with Drake.
She has a pet hamster named Nubby.
When she was a kid, Helen portrayed "Little Georgia" in the fictional hit television show, Happy Times (a parody of the famous 1970's shows Happy Days and Good Times). She was briefly married to Buzz Baxter in Really Big Shrimp but as of Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh, the marriage ended. After the events of Drake & Josh, she became the new principal at Hollywood Arts in Dan Schneider's show Victorious. She later get her own talk show called "The Helen Show".
Despite Josh being a great employee, Helen doesn't seem to give him the respect he deserves, never thanking him for his hard work and zeroing in on any small mistake he's made, even if he hasn't made one. Additionally, she forgets who Josh is many times in "Movie Job". This changes in later seasons when Josh loses his weight and becomes more attractive to girls, including her apparently when she started inviting him to things she used to ask Drake, she becomes much better boss to work for. By the end of really "Really Big Shrimp" Helen finally started treating Josh with the respect he deserved after he calmed Crazy Steve down from a rampage and showed her that her wedding can still go on despite the premiere catching one fire. She even awarded him by giving him the position of assistant manager he coveted since day one. However, she still continued to treat Drake much better.
Contrary to how she feels towards Josh, she absolutely adores Drake no matter what he does wrong which has lead his brother to incur her wrath for what he has done. It is hinted heavily that this is because she finds Drake attractive, and feels close enough with him that she calls him the "son she never wanted."
Her hamster. He bites.
Her fiance and later husband whom she marries in Drake & Josh: Really Big Shrimp.
- Josh Runs Into Oprah
- The Great Doheny
- The Storm
- My Dinner with Bobo
- Megan's First Kiss
- Really Big Shrimp
- Dance Contest
- She has appeared in another Dan Schneider show Victorious, in the episode "Helen Back Again".
- She also appeared in the Game Shakers episode Tiny Pickles.
- She has a hamster called Nubby.
- In "Helen's Surgery", her middle name is revealed to be "Ophelia".
- Yvette Nicole Brown said of the "Little Diva" episode: "I originated the role of Helen as a guest-star; but was a series regular on a short lived show on ABC called, "The Big House" by the time I was asked back to do another episode of "Drake & Josh". I wasn't available to do the episode. They decided to "recast" Helen-- instead of have someone else play Helen's cousin or sister--because they thought I wouldn't be available ever again. By the time they wrote a third episode for Helen, "The Big House" had ended its 6-episode run and I was available again. I played Helen in every episode after that."
- Helen usually get royalty checks or syndication money from her TV series Happy Times. This is how she can afford to live in her luxury apartment. Helen is very wealthy and rich.
- Helen is essentially the opposite of Mrs. Hayfer in that she loves Drake but hates Josh, whereas Mrs. Hayfer loves Josh but hates Drake. However, Helen doesn't say "I hate you" to Josh as Mrs. Hayfer often does to Drake.
- Despite her usual fondness of Drake over Josh, she is forced to let Drake go at the end of the episode Movie Job due to his poor work ethic and general incompetence. However, this doesn't affect their relationship, and she continues to show affection towards Drake even after his firing.
- When Josh mentions Drake was in trouble in The Drake & Josh Inn, she runs to rescue him, showing the gap between how she treats Drake nicely.
- Helen gives all the credit to Drake and mistreats Josh like always. However, in Helen's Surgery, Helen for once tells Josh to give her a big hug, and in Josh Is Done, Helen is absent, except Josh mentions she's getting along with him playing tennis together, also in Drake & Josh: Really Big Shrimp, Helen nervously congratulates Josh for calming down Crazy Steve from going crazy with the song She'll Be Coming Around The Mountain, but in later episodes, she continues being mean to him again no matter what.