|Age Group:||13 (Unaired Pilot)|
14-15 (season 1)
16-17 (season 3)
17-18 (Season 4)
20 (Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh)
|Birthday:||June 27, 1989 (age 32)|
|Alias:||Boob (by Megan Parker)|
Dr. Elliot Nussbaum (doctor disguise)
|Dislikes:||Magic tricks, school, Mrs. Hayfer, Mindy Crenshaw (sometimes), Megan pulling pranks on him and Josh, Henry Doheny|
|Lives In:||Los Angeles, California|
|Education:||9th Grade (Season 1)|
10th Grade(Season 2)
11th grade (Season 3)
12th Grade(Season 4)
College, freshman (Merry Christmas, Drake And Josh)
|Brothers:||Josh Nichols (younger step-brother)|
|Father:||Dave Parker (father)|
Walter Nichols (step-father)
and many other ex-girlfriends
|Grandparents:||Grammy Nichols (step-grandmother)|
Papa Nichols (step-great-grandfather)
|Aunts:||Catherine Parker (great-aunt)|
Unnamed step-aunt (Possibly Libby)
|Friends:||Josh Nichols (brother)|
Megan Parker (sometimes)
Helen Dubois (best friend)
Mindy Crenshaw (frenemy)
|Nemesis:||Mindy Crenshaw (sometimes)|
Josh Nichols (sometimes)
Ms. Hayfer (Archenemy)
Megan Parker (sister)
Thornton Locke (hates him after being uninvited to his birthday party)
|Employment:||Work at The Premiere|
Assistant Manager at The Premiere (formerly)
|Portrayed by:||Drake Bell|
|Last Appearance:||Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh|
"I missed Allison, so I started making out with her sister!" ― Drake Parker
Personality and Traits
Drake Parker is portrayed as a smooth, charming, laid-back slacker. He seems to care very little about any work he is asked to do, although he is quite intelligent musically - as he shows interest in playing the guitar. Besides music, another big interest of Drake's is his interest in women. However, it is mentioned many times throughout the series that does not do well in school - mainly due to his laid back, carefree attitude, and in general, seems to care very little about doing terrible in school. An example of this is in Season 4, when he almost fails the 11th grade due to his bad tardies for gym class. Not only does he find women very attractive, but he also happens to be very successful with women - although part of this can be chalked up to his status as a musician (as this tends to single-handedly win many women over.) Drake, while being academically dumb, seems to be quite socially intelligent, as shown by his ability to charm others easily. Not only is he smooth when it comes to persuading others and asking women out, but he is also an amazing kisser, as many of his girlfriends seem to enjoy making out with him. Proving this, is the fact that he is credited to be the best kisser by his current girlfriend Carly, and his ex-girlfriends Lucy and Christine.
While he is a player when it comes to dating, he doesn't appear to be one to cheat on the girl he is currently dating. Despite this, however, he seems to be quite the misogynist, as he often uses women as kissing poles and nothing more - at one point even comparing them to candy. This, evidently, makes him a very shallow person, and his relationships - romantic and platonic - don' t seem to go past the "having fun" phase. This makes him a very superficial person, and this superficiality his often mocked by his intellectually superior peers, such as Mindy and his teachers.
Drake starts off the show as a very selfish person, as well as being very egotistical. Not only does he seem to have something of a superiority complex - actively demeaning nerds like Craig, Eric, and even Josh, because of his better looks and natural charm, but he is also a toolish person. He is seen to use, convince, and manipulate many people throughout the series, and seems to care very little about using these people. Drake is also occasionally dishonest, as he has a bad habit of telling lies, especially to his mother, Audrey. Megan, also, tends to lie to her parents - much like her brother. But, being the "baby girl" of the family, she tends to get away with it - unlike Drake. Despite his flaws, however, he is not above seeing the error of his ways, breaking down and full-on crying after his life falls apart when Josh cuts him out of his life. Drake also learns to be more selfless as the show goes on, such as when he gave Josh his blessing on his relationship with Mindy, as well as vowing to keep his Christmas promise to Mary Alice despite the high chance of him being arrested. He also learns to appreciate Josh more as a brother, calling him brother rather than step-brother as the show goes on.
Audrey is Drake's biological mother. She is the only parent in the family who can give boundaries and discipline to Drake. If Drake disobeys then he gets grounded. Audrey is also to known to be a good persuader, often making Drake to go do something against his will, including to go to counseling sessions. Audrey is also completely cool with the fact that Drake dates different girls. However Audrey does tend to show that she loves Drake.
Megan is Drake's little sister, who also appears to be very rude. Megan loves to make Drake and Josh's life miserable with her pranks. Megan also thinks that the girls that Drake dates are stupid. Megan has also been known to call Drake a "boob". Despite her evil nature, she at times helps him.
Relationships with Other Characters
Drake shares a complicated relationship with his Brother Josh. Often, arguing and fighting happens between them, but in the end of the day, they stick to each other no matter what situation they're in. He cares about Josh, but on the contrary, also seems quite manipulative of his step-brother - often seen using Josh to his advantage, and taking advantage of Josh's kind, forgiving personality.
When Josh decided to not associate with Drake any longer, Drake starts to understand how much he needs Josh in his life, which prompts him to treat him better after apologizing to him for being a terrible brother. As the show goes on, Drake comes to see Josh more as a true brother. They both learn from each other, as Drake becomes more responsible and selfless, and Josh becomes more confident and learns to have fun more.
Mindy is one of Drake's enemies, who he hates with a passion. However, the two have softened up ever since Mindy started dating Josh. Drake and Mindy often tease and make fun of each other, although Mindy does help Drake with his girlfriend problems sometimes. Mindy has also been known to enjoy Drake's music as she shows up at his concerts and can be seen dancing at times.
Helen really loves Drake no matter what, but doesn't at all like Josh, she suddenly hires him right away getting a job at the premiere, but then fires him after that for nothing even though he takes the blame covering for Josh so that he doesn't lose his job, then he throws a party in her apartment, but she thinks it's a celebration after her eye surgery, Helen loves Drake either way no matter what he does, and says that only Drake's fine but never Josh because she doesn't care about him, however Helen gets kind of mad at both Drake and Josh for tricking her into thinking that they were 2 Irish men making up pip pip DA doodly do.
Conversely, Mrs. Hayfer loves Josh but hates Drake’s guts, and Drake is fully aware of this. Her catchphrase for him is “I hate you”, to which Drake responds with “I know”. She is actually somewhat of a bully towards him, as she quickly suspected that he parked her car in the classroom, when it was really Mindy, and even when Drake gave correct answers in her class, she said it’s wrong even though someone else said the exact same thing and said it was correct. Drake apparently hates Mrs. Hayfer so much that he wishes she would die, as he once asked excitedly if Mrs. Hayfer died, and at one point he put squirrels in her car as mentioned in The Wedding.
- He has had many girlfriends, over 72 of them in total.
- He was smarter in Season 1.
- He got less smart in Seasons 2, 3 and 4. Though his intelligence is still managable in Season 2
- He is not very smart and often gets into trouble because of his habit of not using common sense.
- He can read in a third grade level as said by Josh in Josh Runs Into Oprah.
- He is friends with Trevor, Jerry, Thornton Locke, Craig Ramirez, and Eric Blonowitz.
- He and his brother, Josh are constantly tortured by their sister, Megan.
- He fails at school mainly due to his laziness, and interest in other things - such as women.
- He unknowingly has gotten brain scans like his absent minded, unintelligent friend Trevor.
- He constantly lies to Audrey.
- His hair style changes every season. In season 1, he had spiky hair. In season 2, he had a bowl cut. In season 3, he had a Japanese style bowl cut that resembled an Anime Character's Hairstyle. In season 4, he went back to his bowl cut hair again from Season 2.
- He shares many similarities and traits with Audrey.
- His mother Audrey was 19 years old when she gave birth to him.
- According to Josh, Drake has a birthmark on his back, which he thinks looks like a giraffe raking leaves, however Josh disagrees with this.
- His portrayer, Drake Bell shares the same first and middle name with him, though they are backwards.
- He and Josh yelling "MEGAN!" has become a popular Internet meme.
- Despite his age, Drake seems to enjoy buying toys, as, in the episode The Drake & Josh Inn, he buys a Mexican robot toy, Paging Dr. Drake, when he buys a potato launching gun for ages 6-12, and in the episode Megan's First Kiss, he buys two pairs of clackers, which he claims are the hottest toy in the Netherlands.
- Drake always refers to his step-dad by his real name Walter in Season 4.
- Drake and Josh both despise their great aunt Catherine and mention that she collects hair from strangers.
- He is 14-15 in Season 1,15-16 in Season1- 2,16-17 in Season 3, 17-18 in Season 4, and 19-20 in Merry Christmas Drake and Josh.
- In Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh, he and Josh are now college students.
- Drake's favorite sports are football and baseball
- Drake's favorite colors are green and baby blue.
- He is a Cancer ♋.
- He passed Algebra 1 and Geometry in high school, and has enrolled in Algebra 2. (Episode: The Great Doheny)
- In Seasons 2-4, he wears short sleeves most often.