|Birthday:||January 21, 1977|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Lives In:||San Diego, California|
|Employment:||Employee at The Premiere theatre|
|Portrayed by:||Jerry Trainor|
|First Appearance:||Movie Job|
|Last Appearance:||Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh|
At first, he quits his job (in "Movie Job") and gives it to Josh because of a complaint about a loose cup holder, but returns later in Seasons 3 and 4 as an employee again for unknown reasons. He has lots of strange problems, such as extreme anger issues. It can be assumed in "Really Big Shrimp" because of his father he had a rough childhood. He likes watching Dora the Explorer ("The Storm") and the song "She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain" calms him down. He also is never scheduled to work on Mondays because those are his "bad days", revealed in "Really Big Shrimp". Mindy once scheduled him to work on Mondays and exclaims "Crazy Steve's gone berserk!". In Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh, it is revealed that he has a wood chipper named Sally and gets angry when people refer to her as "it". He is shown to act normal when he talks to some characters like Audrey. Helen mentions him at the end of the Victorious episode, "Helen Back Again". Crazy Steve appears again in Sam and Cat episode #SuperPsycho where he is seen residing in Peter Sinai Hospital, although not physically portrayed by Jerry Trainor, and instead by Matt Little with Jerry Trainor voicing the character.
- In the movie, Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh, he drove a DeLorean with a license plate that said CRAZY! at the Christmas parade. When he drove away in it, the license plate falls off and spins before falling flat on the ground, referencing to the 1985 sci-fi movie Back to the Future.
- Also, he calls prison "heavy", something that Marty McFly would say a lot in the films.
- He likes Dora the Explorer.
- Monday is his "bad day."
- It is unknown what makes Crazy Steve so angry. He may have anger issues or trauma.
- He was mentioned by Helen in the Victorious episode "Helen Back Again"
- He likes Galaxy Wars, as seen in "Battle of Panthatar".
- Coincidentally, his character from iCarly, Spencer Shay, is also a fan of Galaxy Wars.
- He has the same middle name as his portrayer (Jerry Trainor).
- He makes two cameo appearances in the Sam & Cat special, "SuperPsycho."
- The song, "She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain", calms him down, though no one knows why.
- He performed the most work when he was tracking down Ick Glockmah in "We're Married?" for many hours.
- In the 1986-1990 show "ALF" there is a minor character of the same name. Dan Schneider who was born in 1966/ the writers must have watched this series in the episode "Prime Time".
- The quote in that episode is something like ALF saying " Just a minute. I wanna watch Crazy Steve tear that drumstick off that tarantula."
- Jerry Trainor and Miranda Cosgrove don't interact in Drake and Josh. They rarely have any scenes together.
- Crazy Steve's hair is much longer in the episode Movie Job and Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh on other Drake & Josh media because Jerry Trainor needed to grow out his hair to play Spencer in iCarly.